"If you're giving your all and your all isn't enough. You're giving to the wrong person." (LOVE THIS!)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
lesson learned (hopefully)
Parker is a HUGE procrastinator and I am sad to say that the determining factor on golfing this year is going to fall on the grades he pulls with his huge assortment of "summer packets". He has had 10 long weeks to finish them up and they are due tomorrow. He has 4 packets to complete and he needs a "B" on each packet to pull his GPA up in order to golf. Guess what? He started the first packet last week and thinks he can get the second one done tomorrow just in time to hand in. He will be sitting this season out. So sad, he has worked so hard, come so far and did so well in trying out. I told him what needed to be done to raise his GPA, the look on his face said it all and then he said "I know mom, you don't even have to say it. Lesson learned" I love this kid......PROCRASTINATION and all he's a keeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH,, BUT IT IS HIS SUMMER BREAK AND ALL. WHO WANTS TO DO DUMB PACKETS!!! I'M GLAD HE LEARNRD HIS LESSON.. BUT IT STILL SUCKS A BIG ONE FOR HIM!! HE MIGHT STILL PULL IT OFF!!
sad.......I got nothin'!
Good for Parker and Good for you. You're a wonderful mom Carrie...glad to know you! :)
Post a Comment