
For my 15 years I have had the MOST amazing valentine every single year! My Mom! No one can do Valentines' like her! We're talking a HUGE breakfast including heart-shaped pancakes, eggs, and bacon! With presents, confetti, and candy scattered everywhere in our happy little kitchen. Now she always makes every holiday so exciting but I really think that this day is her favorite! When I woke up this morning the 1st thing I here is, "There's my Valentine! Good Morning Baby!" That can put ANYONE into the best mood! I am so so so so so SO thankful for my mom, I have NO CLUE what me or Hannah or Jackson or Parker would do without her, determination, happy spirit, beautiful smile, and her laugh! she really does mean the WORLD to her four kids. I could not ask for anything better in a mom! She truly is my best friend no matter how terrible my day is, an afternoon with her will make the biggest smile appear on my face! She really does have a way with lighting up any room with her beauty inside and out. She keeps me going every day I've lived. I am so proud to call her mine!
I love you Carrie Ann Wheeler Whiting!
You are My Happiest day, Best friend and Valentine forever and ever.

1 comment:
Bay! YOu are the sweetest thing ever!!! What a lucky mom to have you! See Carrie, you ARE doing something right! I love you guys!
Post a Comment