Friday, February 27, 2009

my beautiful girl....


* is mad at me, really mad.
* has a boy that's a friend.
* really likes this boy that's only a friend.
* is grounded.
* is missing her cell phone!
* is such a good-girl.
* is my life.
* thinks I'm being unfair.
* 15 years old.
* is my happiest day.
* can't understand why I'm being "so mean".
* is BREAKING my HEART!

5 comments:

Madi said...

Sometimes best friends just have bad days. Julie taught me to say "this to shall pass." If anyone knows a little something about that, it would be her. Hang in there, you're a great mom ... Bailey told me so! :)

Madi said...

That was from me ... Carrie T.

Amy Mitchell said...

Call me Carrie...we should talk. You are not being mean, you are an awesome mom and she knows that. :)

caitlin said...

you can tell you love your daughter so so much. I love it!

Lindsey said...

SHE SURE IS A BEAUTY HUH??? THAT AGE IS HARD FOR BOTH PARTIES :) SHE LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT..YOUR A GREAT MOMMA!!