Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bring on Spring!

Things we are dying to do as soon as Spring and Summer arrive:

1. Rake up all the yucky leaves, grass and the gross brown stuff that I will call NASTY!
2. Sidewalk chalk-scooters-bikes-night-games.
3. Mowing. FYI: Floyd was out in his snow suit on Sunday fertilizing his lawn!!!
4. Sleeping with bedroom windows open. (only the windows that robbers can't get into)
5. Start Riding my bike!
6. Wishing on stars.
7. Soaking in the warm sun-shine and running through sprinklers.
8. Bear Lake 2009!!!
9. Big kids getting back to work and making their own money!
10. BBQ-ing, making smores and inviting friends over to PLAY!

3 comments:

Amy Mitchell said...

Amen to EVERY SINGLE ONE of those things!!!

Julie said...

I have been sleeping with my window open all winter. I can't sleep if the room is too hot!

Stacy said...

I love your blog! You are so positive and I totally agree, I can't wait for Spring. I've already been out playing in the dirt - a little.