Thursday, July 22, 2010

Keeping it real.....

A few Sundays back I woke up to Jackson's knees pressed into my back, Hannah's cute face about 4 inches from mine and her hand on top of mine along with 2 dogs and Bailey's beautiful~big~brown eyes staring at me.
Jack requested bacon and hot dogs for breakfast; Lucy & Lolly agreed that ~ that sounded yummy.
Pop Tarts on my bathroom counter from the day before sitting next to a small pile of Legos. Globs of dried toothpaste decorate my sink , a butchie~Barbie is laying next to a pair of scissors.
3 piles of laundry on my bedroom floor with my name on it.
Parker is home searching for food in the kitchen and settles on bacon & hot dogs.
Bailey makes scrambled eggs.
Hannah and I make muffins.
We eat. We laugh. We get full and I do laundry.
Life is GOOD
~ and ~
I am BLESSED!

No comments: