Monday, March 21, 2011

You know what I have learned.....

That being kind matters ~ that change is good regardless of how it feels at the time, something good will come from change ~ I believe that we are all much stronger than we think ~ that tomorrow is a whole new day ~ that it's okay to take a break ~ that we do the very best we can given our situation ~ I know that without a doubt everything is happening exactly as it should, and will continue to do so if we agree or not ~ I believe that the human spirit is amazingly resilient ~ that there are many things to be thankful for every single day, no matter how bad of a day it is ~ that love is the best feeling, to love and be loved ~ I believe that I am blessed way beyond my wildest dreams ~ you can still be a really good person, even if you don't go to church ~ that broken hearts mend and forgiving is good for the soul ~ that surrounding yourself with good people is key ~ that diets don't work ~ anything is possible if you are committed ~ happiness is a state of mind and a choice everyday ~ I'm pretty sure that what you put out to the Universe comes right back ~ to be careful what you wish for ~ thoughts become things ~ I think my kids ROCK ~ I am lucky ~ I am loved ~ grateful and I am a work in progress.

No comments: