In just a little over a month I will be turning 47!
My goodness how did this happen, when I still feel 30-ish TOPS?!
Truth be told, I don't buy into the whole "age" thing. I don't even entertain the idea that I'm supposed to slow down ~ diminish or "act my age". Laugh & smile lines are 100% welcomed as it is proof that I spend a good part of my days doing just that.
In all actuality I am stronger now than I have ever been, I feel better, I have a Bucket List a mile long, I have so much living to do ~ people to meet ~ to be inspired and to also inspire ~ hearts to love ~ souls to touch.
I am truly excited about everything and look forward to everyday that the future holds as I do believe that the best days have yet to be lived.
I AM going to be that sassy little 90 year-old lady riding her bike off into the sunset or zipping around in her bedazzled jazzy, the one who still wears heels and has a smart-ass attitude. Living & laughing out loud ~ jumping for joy and dancing in my kitchen. Things will still be magical and sparkly and good. You can count on it.
So here's to LIVING. Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment