I am currently 30 pounds over MY happy-feel good about myself weight and I don't feel good about it ~ not one bit. It is something I am working on . . . . I am also focusing on the "good stuff" that I do feel good about and a few things that make me . . . ME.
I am a girl who can make you laugh.
And a girl who can laugh at herself.
I am a girl who will help you see the good in yourself & light in the darkest of days.
I am a girl who loves sunshine ~ the beach and all things that sparkle.
I love candy ~ coffee and the 4th of July.
I try to be a good mom.
I am a daughter & sister and friend.
A bad liar, a truth teller ~ who sometimes lies to herself.
I can fold a fitted sheet, change a tire and I can tell you how strong you really are.
I make a kick ass apple pie.
I love hanging out with my kids, family & friends.
I wear whatever I want . . . . truly ~
Bright colors, horizontal stripes, stilletos and a tattoo ~
I rock them with confidence,
(most of the time).
I am (almost) always too loud and too happy for most people.
I wear my heart on my sleeve,
I am passionate ~ emotional and trusting to a fault.
I throw great parties,
I make "to do" lists for everything . . . .
and yet sometimes leave things to the last minute.
But it works out anyways.
I think I'm the funniest girl I know,
I fall up stairs & sometimes down.
I believe in magic ~ love and miracles.
I give great hugs.
I talk & laugh (a lot) when I'm nervous.
I love roller coasters ~ pebble ice and Peeps.
I am still figuring things out.
A work in progress, every single day.
But I know this:
I am a hundred million things other than 30 pounds overweight.
You and I, my friend? We are hundred million things. And what we see in the mirror is the least interesting of them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment