"If you're giving your all and your all isn't enough. You're giving to the wrong person." (LOVE THIS!)
Monday, July 28, 2008
Hip Hip Horray for 2nd Grade!
Jackson and Hannah started 2nd grade today, it's crazy to think that is possible. It seems like just yesterday we heard the phrase "it looks like you're going to have twins". They have grown so fast and are quickly becoming such amazing little people. What a blessing they are to our family without them life as we know it wouldn't be half as much fun. Hannah's teacher Mrs. Davis was so cute, she came out of the school to greet her class with the biggest smile on her face. Hannah mentioned that she "hopes that smile lasts all day long" me too Hannah-banana! Jackson NOT so happy about going back to school. He held my hand right up until the bell rang, however he couldn't kiss me goodbye "that would look weird to my friends". As I walked away from the crazy lines of kids, moms and strollers I heard Jack call out "mom!" I turned around just in time to catch a kiss that he blew me (in front of all of his friends). I hope their day is happy, full of new friends, smiley teachers, first day butterflies, the smell of new crayons, sharpened pencils, pink erasers and a brand new pencil box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute and sassy is that Hannah! She is working that outfit! I'm so glad you got the kids track changed like you wanted. Did Jack like his teacher? Mrs. Davis is funny... she even smiles when she's getting mad at the kids! >:-)
O I LOVE THAT YOU SAID THE SMELL THING IT IS SO TRUE!! WHAT CUTE KIDS!!
How cute are they? You are lucky to have such sweet beautiful kiddos
Post a Comment