Thursday, August 28, 2008

happy happy birthday!



THEY DOUBLE OUR PLEASURE AND THEY DOUBLE OUR FUN!
It's hard to believe that these two are SEVEN. They are a true joy to our family and without them making our lives crazy...we would be BORED.

Jackson, I hope you have a super-fun day full of yummy ice cream, friends, family, lots of wishes and vanilla cake.
We love you more mucher!

Hannah, I hope your class sings to you and makes you a birthday card. Make 7 wishes, eat delicious chocolate cake, have fun with your friends and enjoy the love of your family.
We love you to the moon and back!

Jackson and Hannah are great friends. They have fun jumping on the tramp, riding scooters, swimming, playing soccer and baseball. They help each other with homework, they read to each other, they climb trees together, chalk on the driveway, play night games. If you see one, the other is sure to be close behind. Thanks for sharing yourselves with us, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






4 comments:

Amy Mitchell said...

What a great day! Happy Birthday you two! I'm sure Trace will want to bring you a surprise!

Lindsey said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO CUTE KIDS!!! COLE JUST SAID HANNAH LOOKS SO CUTE WITH THOSE GLASSES:) I THINK HE MIGHT BE IN LOVE.. WATCH OUT HANNAH BANNANA!! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!TELL EVERYONE TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY AS LOUD AS THEY CAN K.. HAPPY HAPPY DAY...

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Hannah and Jackson! Have a very happy day!

Madi said...

Happy Birthday Hannah and Jackson! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hey, where did you find the "I'm blogging this" t-shirt? I want it! :)