Where in the heck did the month of October go? It is November 24th 2008 and one month from now I am going to be officially crazy-er. For some strange reason I am stuck in October-mode, I am an out of sight out of mind kind of girl anyway BUT this is INSANE! If I can't see it then it's not there. NOT a good way to go about life, I know but it's how I roll a good part of the time. My lack of interest in the year progressing and quickly coming to an end could actually be many things, like the fact that I hate winter-snow-the cold-puddles of yucky water on my kitchen floor-lost mittens and boots-kids that play in the snow for 10 minutes after I spend 87 minutes getting them dressed. Oh' that list is forever long! Winter dislikes aside, I have narrowed my denial down to this: I have NO clue what to get my kids for Christmas, that brings me to my next issue-where in the heck is that money tree we wished for all summer?, the thought of pulling out all the Christmas decorations UGH!, neighbor gifts, ideas for friends-family-teachers, Christmas cards, are you feeling the anxiety? I AM! For today, I'm not going to worry about it, I will MAYBE start tomorrow? If you are surprised at how fast October-November 24th 2008 has come and gone or if you are stressed out with the Holiday season just days away, if you are worried about money-gifts-or your mental health then "JOIN MY CLUB". I am here for you and I feel your pain, come over to my undecorated house and we will eat chocolate. FYI: if one more person asks me if I'm ready for Christmas or tells me that their shopping is done or just a few last minute gifts away from being done. I will ignore them for the rest of my life! I don't need friends like that. I like lazy-in denial-unorganized friends LIKE ME!
"If you're giving your all and your all isn't enough. You're giving to the wrong person." (LOVE THIS!)
Monday, November 24, 2008
October
Where in the heck did the month of October go? It is November 24th 2008 and one month from now I am going to be officially crazy-er. For some strange reason I am stuck in October-mode, I am an out of sight out of mind kind of girl anyway BUT this is INSANE! If I can't see it then it's not there. NOT a good way to go about life, I know but it's how I roll a good part of the time. My lack of interest in the year progressing and quickly coming to an end could actually be many things, like the fact that I hate winter-snow-the cold-puddles of yucky water on my kitchen floor-lost mittens and boots-kids that play in the snow for 10 minutes after I spend 87 minutes getting them dressed. Oh' that list is forever long! Winter dislikes aside, I have narrowed my denial down to this: I have NO clue what to get my kids for Christmas, that brings me to my next issue-where in the heck is that money tree we wished for all summer?, the thought of pulling out all the Christmas decorations UGH!, neighbor gifts, ideas for friends-family-teachers, Christmas cards, are you feeling the anxiety? I AM! For today, I'm not going to worry about it, I will MAYBE start tomorrow? If you are surprised at how fast October-November 24th 2008 has come and gone or if you are stressed out with the Holiday season just days away, if you are worried about money-gifts-or your mental health then "JOIN MY CLUB". I am here for you and I feel your pain, come over to my undecorated house and we will eat chocolate. FYI: if one more person asks me if I'm ready for Christmas or tells me that their shopping is done or just a few last minute gifts away from being done. I will ignore them for the rest of my life! I don't need friends like that. I like lazy-in denial-unorganized friends LIKE ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have purchased exaclty ZERO gifts ... I have no idea when I will start ... I am on your team Carrie!!!
That's funny, I was just saying that to someone, WHERE IN THE HECK DID OCT AND NOV GO?? It always sneaks up on me though. Good luck!
I haven't even gotten to October! I still feel like it September! If you come up with any great ideas for Bay, let me know...my girls are impossible! (They want tanning credits!) Christmas is giving me a migraine this year! blech!
Post a Comment